Thursday 19 June 2014

On home soil...


Well, I am back on home soil!  I was very excited after multiple long plane rides to get back to my own house, bed and comforts.  I have been truly blessed with many great experience over the course of these 5 months: learning about new cultures and people and being stretched in my views of the world.
Going to South Africa is a biologists dream... so here are a few of my favourite pictures from my wildlife adventures.
In the largest tree in the world - Baobab tree, South Africa

Zebras in Kruger National Park, South Africa

Tortoise in Kruger National Park

Herd of 25 elephants at the watering hole, Kruger

Giraffe, Kruger

Buffalo, Kruger

Baboons, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe 

Warthog, Hwange 

Wildebeast and Impala, Hwange

Lioness, Hwange

Hornbill, Hwange

Elephants on the Chobe River, Zimbabwe

Hippos in the Chobe River

White Rhinos, Rhino Sanctuary, Botswana

Rhinos and Ostriches at the watering hole, Botswana
Sunset over the Okavango Delta, Botswana

No comments:

Post a Comment